Liberty Doorworks, Inc.
Commercial Doors, Frames and Finished Hardware
Huntington Station, NY
“The project management features of contractERP, including its full integration with SpecWorks, inventory controls, as well as its ability to handle special orders, has allowed us to grow our business. In fact, we’ve seen a welcome decrease in our data entry time and outstanding sales cycle. Simply put, our old system could not support our business like contractERP can.”
- Gained greater understanding of project manager skills and strengths, with real-time financial reporting and consolidation.
- Advanced billing capabilities replaced discrete spreadsheets, resulting in more accurate billing and compliant revenue recognition.
- Complete, real-time visibility of all warehouse inventories, saving space and time while optimizing sourcing.
- Seamless integration with detailing software enabled growth of business.
- To prepare for growth and improve efficiency, the company needed to upgrade its business processes, which relied on fragmented software applications and manual data entry.
- Other software options were not built exclusively for the building material industry.
- Other systems did not integrate with detailing software and required re-keying, which caused mistakes and drained resources.
- Liberty Doorworks did not want the complexity and delays of reconciling critical business data across disparate applications.
- contractERP® provides company with comprehensive business management system, including financials, inventory management, order management, and most other core business processes.
- Full integration with front-end detailing software, SpecWorks.
- Scalable solution with role-based dashboards lets the organization see custom KPIs instantly.