A.G. Mauro Company
Architectural Doors, Frames and Hardware
“ContractERP® provides far greater visibility into our business than we had before. Tracking material used to require pulling files in different areas, now the information is a few clicks away. It is an intimate part of the company and is a far better way of doing business.”
- Intimate part of organization since implementation in 2006 across all 5 branches.
- Integration with ProTech significantly stream-lined purchasing process.
- Reports for complex, multi-client projects, such as PL, bookings, and backlog, now take just minutes, compared to hours or days before contractERP®.
- Executives and managers make better, data-driven decisions based on real-time business metrics with drill-down into customer and financial detail.
- A.G. Mauro was wasting time and money trying to manage multiple disparate professional services applications.
- Overly-complicated, non-standard processes reduced visibility, making resource utilization impossible.
- Lack of data integration from detailing software required re-keying, which caused mistakes and drained resources.
- Customer support was slowed by the frequent need for manual research into non-integrated customer and financial applications in order to resolve problem cases.
- Standardized purchasing process across all locations enables A.G. Mauro to act as an integrated enterprise.
- Role-based dashboards give employees immediate access to crucial business data.
- Integrated financials and inventory supplies a single system of record and a scalable solution for future growth.