Thanks to over twenty years of experience implementing business software, Access IT has developed an implementation methodology that has resulted in countless successful implementations that have allowed our clients to gain the benefit of contractERP in the most efficient and cost effective manner possible.
Phase 1 - Definition
In this first phase, Access IT's sales team will provide your project management team with all knowledge that was gained during your evaluation process. This includes any unique requirements, business practices, and an overall view of your business operations. Once complete, survey documents will be handed off to your company. This survey documents allow us to capture all of the business transactions generated on a daily basis within your organization. This step allows Access IT to gain a complete picture of your business transactions and serves a launching point for the implementation. In addition, this process avoids an expensive discovery and analysis meeting early in the implementation.
Phase 2 - Design
- Prepare database.
- Load server and workstations with contractERP.
Key User Implementation
In an effort to maximize time and resources efficiently within an implementation, Access IT and our client will identify a group of people within your organization that will represent the Key User Team. This team (usually comprised of a representative from each department) will be responsible for assisting Access IT in tailoring the business software setups and process flows for the company.
During the Key User Implementation this team wil:
- Receive an education on each transactional flow and data setup required in contractERP and Dynamics - NAV.
- Make business decisions related to “going forward” procedures within the company.
- Prepare all key data either through conversion or key in.
- Perform a complete process flow pilot exercise confirming the solutions validity as it relates to the company.
- Plan for end-user education roll out.
- Data conversion from previous system (if needed)
- Implementation of any customizations (if needed)
Phase 3 - Transition
End User Implementation
Through the success of our Key User Implementation we have defined and proven the transactional flow and have concluded the required data loading process. The End User Implementation focuses on educating the remaining users on the areas specific to their role.
During the End User Implementation the company will:
- Train and educate users on the business software as it was defined during the Key User implementation.
- Perform a company-wide pilot exercise simulating how the application will be used at go live.
- During this pilot exercise, end users will perform a full system run using a representative sample of transactions selected by Key Users. Access IT consultants will be available to resolve product problems, help users validate the data and integrate work processes with the software product.
- Prepare for the final cut over to go live process.
Phase 4 - Deployment
Solution Deployment (Go Live)
With Access IT personnel on-site, the client will execute the final data imports and “go live” with the product.
Continued Solution Support
Access IT delivers the most comprehensive support necessary to keep your contractERP investment running at maximum efficiency. We enhance your original investment by providing you with outstanding, growth-oriented support that your company can count on day after day, year after year.